Wild'n'Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild'n'Free

Where horses roam free, wild and free...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bingo himself

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
potatostuff

potatostuff

Bingo himself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 am

Riga laughed as Roar padded over and batted it with her massive paws.
Riga--Ruggire,essere gentile con i nostri amici!She's sooooo cute Impulse!

FernFace leapt out of the tree and padded over to sit with her sister.The twins batted playfully at the drunken-looking dragon.
Riga--Wow.The girls seem to like her.

She glanced at his eyes,she just couldn't get enough of Impulse!Most stallions she had met were too uptight,or just plain weird.But this one was different. He was special.She looked at his eyes again,embarrased that she looked into his eyes so much.
Back to top Go down
http://wildhorsestate.go-ogler.com
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 am

( do you know any other rpgs i have joined the one you advertised)
impulse was highly embarased but couldnt help but laugh. " they wont hurt her wil they?" As he watched the big demons play with his rather small one. If he had an ego it would have disappeared. He was happy though that riga liked Jezabel. He watched protectively over the dragon due to her state she wouldnt be able to protect her self but felt the gaze of the mare on him. He turned his head and found himelf lost in her eyes. Has anyone told you that you have the most beautiful eyes.. well they are the most beautiful I have ever seen. " He was relaxed and ended up resting his hind leg. His front leg stung as he put the weight on it but he didnt care. Riga was his medicine.

Jezebel looked at he two big felines. as they batted her around she swayed with the movement it was fun. She chucked as she was batted side to side. Then once they had stoped she did a massive sneeze and giggled to herself. She may be young but she was filled with wisedom
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 am

(Umm...Did you join my site as cheezit12 or something like that?)

Riga--I was just about to say the same thing.You are like my own personal brand of heroine, you know that?Once I look into your eyes,I can't look away.It's like I'm under some kind of spell...
She noticed him shiting his weight.

Riga--Hey,is your leg okay?We have a medi horse and a medi horse apprentice if you want Roar to get one for you.

The cats giggled when the dragon sneezed.They began to lick the dragon all over,tickling it.

(Here's a good site! wildspirits.mybb3.org )
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 am

(http://wildhorsestate.forumotion.com/the-apple-orchard-f2/ i joined.you know you can play on 2 websites at the same time ahe.)

Surprized she said the same thing thoughts floated in and out of his mind of their future. could this be love.. I re,ber the old mare in the stable talking about this he smiled at her " well.. he said he walked over to her favoring his right forleg. He stood next to her face, He could inhale her horsey scent which her mother and father gave her. this excited him but he kept his emotions under control. " I may have to do something about that then. he smiled and gently nuzzle her muzzle. Her pelt was soft like velvet just how he thought it would feel. He listened to her. "Oh my leg." he sai dlooking down at it " I think I damaged it when i escaped capitivity i had to break down a wooden fence to get out and I think i have injured my leg while doing so, he said looking into her eyes again. Thinking about the stables amde him vnervous but when he looked into her eyes he was able to relax. His ear flicked towards his demon. " they arent gong to eat her are they' he siad in a very serious tone. he then laughed

The dragon giggled at the felines. And flopped out fallling asleep with a ful belly of tucker.
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 am

Riga--No...they prefer prey that actually moves.*giggle*Ruggire, andare a prendere Italy o Brittneigh.
Roar padded off into the woods.Riga moved slightly closed to Impulse.She inched closer untill she was close enough to run her head down his back and sniff him.She drew her head back to see if she was going too far or if he didn't mind.Roar returned a few minutes later with a smaller dapple grey horse with a bag on her back.

Italy--Hello.I am Patata Cavallo,or Italy.I am the medi-horse of Riga's herd.Nice to meet you.
She pulled her bag off and pulled out a stick.She grabbed it in her jaws and pressed it against Impulse's leg.She set it down and grabbed a banana leaf.After a few minutes,Impulse had a small wooden splint on.
Italy--Good luck!*winks at Riga*

She trotted back towards where she had come from.
Riga--Does it hurt?
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:08 am

He laughed at her comment Well Jezabel wont have anything to worry about then" He smiled and watched her. His attention went to her demon it was curious how he disappeared. Buthat didnt bother him. He looked back at riga and watched her get closer. He stood very still taking it all in.. controlling his excitement that he may have a possibility with this mare. He smioled back at her as she ran her head down his back. This felt compforting. He sighed out happily he was in heaven.

He watched this small mare come up to him and take care of his injured leg. It hurt as pressure was applied he stood still though watching her. He was amazed at how quick she was and how she just left he didnt get a chance to say thank you.. His attention was back to Riga who's voice made him look at her. he didnt want to be a wuss and say yes but he felt he had to be honest Yes it does. those humans try hard to keep horses in wooden enclosures. he looked at he and gently nuzzled her. inhaling her horesy scent.

A small snoring sound came from the small body of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 am

Riga--Wow.The medi horse apprentice says she belonged to a human once.Why would they use wood for enclosures...Hmmph.Io ho fame felce andare get us delle mele.
Fern padded away and returned shortly with a huge leafful of apples.Riga grabbed hers.She used her nose to push one to Impulse.She looked at him hopefuly.She crunched into hers to show that they were okay.

FernFace returned to her place at the dragon's side,next to Roar.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:22 am

He listened to Riga's words " im surprized, I dont know why they used to keep me in the wooden enclosure. They used to let me out to work me. then they would put me back wth no grass it was awfull and i never want you to experiance it. He said protectivly. He watched the connection between riga and her demon. he smiled and walked over to his demon and nuzzled her on her belly. She squrimed trying to get away and he laughed and carefully nudged her. She woke up and stretched out her wings with a simple flap she was on his back. He smiled and walked back over to riga. He then watche dthe feline bring apples. He tok one it was delicious, He then broke of another one and offered it to Jezabel she took it and ate it then curled up on his back and fell asleep. He then offered the last one to Riga. He smiled. " you're amazing
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 am

Riga--*eats apple*Well,If I'm amazing,then,as Tux would say,you must be "a super awesomely coolio doodily dude fun horsey thingey!"*laugh*
Riga looks at Jezabel,laying on her horse's back.She thought of the days when Roar and Fern were small enough to do that.She sighed happily.She had finally found happiness.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 am

impulse studied her. he laughed at her comment Well if im a cool horse thingy what would you think if you joined my herd of one and became my mate?. he asked he relied he must of rushed things but he silently waited for an answer he stared ta her. He needed to be with her.
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:44 am

She smiled widely and pranced in place.Then she drooped and began to frown.
Riga--I wan't to.Reeeeaaaalllyyy bad.But I'm in Radar's herd.I know!I'll ask him to quit!Besides,then you get to meet him and my ex-herdmates!

She pranced gracefully in circles.She looked at Impulse,waiting to see if he wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am

He looked at her a bit confused. I thought you said you didnt have a mate I watchd her and couldnt blieve tht and mazing mare like her could have another stalion
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Riga--No,I don't have a mate.Radar is the lead stallion and Tuxedo is Italy's brother.It's just a small herd of horses that were tired of being loners!Actually,I've never had a mate before.No one in my herd does.Not evevn the lead stallion and the lead mare are mates.We were just tired of being alone,without friends.Besides,now that I've met you,I'll probably never look at anoter stallion!

She stopped prancing and trotted over to him.She nuzzled his neck with her muzzle like a mother to a foal.
Riga--Do you trust me on this?You can ask anyone in my herd.None of them has a mate yet.

Roar and Fern padded over to Impulse and looked him in the eyes.Their eyes sparkled and they purred deep in their throats.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 am

He snorted and coudnt believe what he was hearing. Your lead mare and lead stalllion arent mates. that doesnt make sense. he shrugged it off an dlooked back to her,. He watched her come up to him he sighed and nuzzled back I trust you , i was just maiing sure. he nuzzled her back
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Riga nodded towards her demons and they ran off into the woods.They emerged from the woods a fe minues later,Radar hot on their heels.
Radar--Felcefaccia and Ruggire say you wish to exclude your self from the herd,and I can understand why.I would withdraw from the herd too if I found someone to love me passionately.I hereby excuse of your duties of our herd.May the Herd Of Stars light your path.

Radar turned and walked out of the clearing,bac into the woods.Riga,Fern,and Roar eyes light up exitedly.Roar anf Fern padded up and touched noses with their new lead stallion,then went over and chattered away wildly to Jezebel.Riga looked up at Impulse,and shoved her muzzle against his side.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 am

Impulse watched the demons curiously I wonder whatthey are up to this time he thought. He then saw the stallion. He snorted wondering what was going on. is this stallion going to steal my mare? He listened to the stallions words carefully. He got a build up of excitement when he listened to the stallions words. he wanted to kick up his heels ust like a foal would. He watched the stallion leave he snorted and looked at his mare with disbelievef. He watched the demons and felt a great pride. He nuzzled her gently. "Well I guess your my lead mare now, my love and my sidekick." he smiled. A slight breeze picked up his mane and played with the tassles..

Jezabel Snorted as she woke up from her sleep. She listened to the demons diferen launguage from what she shared with Impulse. She smiled and she fluently understood them
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Riga--Forever and always Impulse.My mate,my lover,my leader,my hero.
She drew her head back to look him in the eyes.She could hardly contain her exitement.She suddenly started to gallop around in circles,her midnight black stripes glimmering in the bright sunlight of midday.

Last edited by potatostuff on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 am

He snorted "Sure love" He tossed his head and gently nibbled her tassles before picking his fetu and trotting around her/
Back to top Go down
potatostuff

potatostuff

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:15 pm

She slowed to a walk and gently nuzzled Impulse's ear.
Riga--So my love,what do you want to do now?

She pulled her head around to see his eyes,her own eyes brimming with happiness.She had something in mind,but wouldn't come straight out and say it.I don't want to move to fast.I might scare my only chance at a mate off...She could almost visualise the foal.Amazing blue roan with a black mane and shimmering black stripes...She shook her head,clearing her thoughts before one of the girls said something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bingo himself   Bingo himself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bingo himself
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild'n'Free :: Wilderness :: Sunny Patch-
Jump to: