Wild'n'Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild'n'Free

Where horses roam free, wild and free...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 am

Is this the place for me..
I snort and walk into these sunny meadows , orbs scanning my surroundings with my ears flicking sensing any movement... Time to grow up. As I walk I swoop my head down and nibble at the emerald blades. I bring my head up and sigh. I hope this is the right place I cant see any other equines. Oh i wish Phoenix was here.
Back to top Go down
.:Secret:.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 am

bingo trots up he had been wanting a mate and lead mare for a while now he had already fought off his territory now he needed a heard
he smiled hello he greeted her in a charming voice
Back to top Go down
https://wildnfree.rpg-board.net
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 am

As I was off in a daydream, I get startled by a friendly stud which had appeared out of nowhere. His vocals where soothing, my ears flick forward. I casuly flick my tail agasnt my barrel swatting my side. This stud had a calming notion about him. I replied back with thought " Hello Stud, My name is Killarney" My eys sparkled as I said my name I always loved the way the L ran off my tounge. It was comforting to have another equine in the area but I was very aware that he was a stud and i was a valunerable mare alone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 am

I wish not to be called a stud for right now I wish not to even be one he smiled you can call me bingo ringo was next to him (his demon)
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:17 am

I tilted my head at him curiously... " I did not wish to insult you sir. I wondered. why wouldnt he want to be a stud. " Bingo.. Is a very interesting name.. is a it a family airloom?" I looked at his demon carefully.. then dugg gently at the ground the next minute swooping from the trees appeared an Eagle.. He swoop carefully and landed with the carefullest ease on Killarneys back. " Why hello Phoenix, I thought you'd never come... This young stallion here is named Bingo.

The wise bird looked at the stallion from Killarneys back studying him. He wsa going to mean no harm to Killarney. " Why hello Bingo. Isnt it a beautiful day" He wasnt sure though if this young colt would be a suitable breeding mate for his Killarney.

I smiled, feeling comforted that Phoenix had come back, but curious, was this stallion going to even woo me.. or am i going to have to woo him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 am

Bingo watched the bird carefully Ringo nodded why would she ooh he was talking to Ringo in his mind so thats it uh? oh ok I get it Ringo OK he finally shouted he smiled sorry about that all of his thoughts connect to mine it gets hard to talk.
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 am

I watched him talk to his demon..amazed at the connection they had... My ears relaxed I enjoyed the sun pelting down on them. They flicked forward when he spoke. " Thats an amazing connection you have. I have to verbally comunicate with Phoenix here. Stallions I thought. they can communicate with their demons, but not with the opposite gender. The Black patches on my pelt glistened in the sun. I deeply breathed in breating in the cool crisp mountain air. " Have you been around these lands for very long Sir?"

The eagle dismounted from her back and stood by her forlegs. He looked up the stalion was much taller than what Killarny was.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 am

very long infact i have some land to I have been looking for a lead mare forever he sighed but alas no body is brave enough
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

I listened to his words carefully. I flicked my tail and i thought to myself how am I going to... improve the situation. I smirked and stepp foward up to him " Lead Mare huh " My eyes stay on him as I walked in a circle around him swinging my quarters flirting came naturally. I watched him then walked back to my spot with my quarters facing him before i turned around to where I had orginally stood. I flicked my head. my forlock softly floated in the wind. " Do you think I'd be any good?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 am

bingo watched ringo had warned him he smirked she was deffinetly not from here of course I think you would he told her, but Its very dangerous too are you willing to fight other herds to protect our children?
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 am

I watchd him. He seemed very eager. I smirked. " Sir. I have lived on my own for a year now. I have had to protect myself agaisnt things you can't imagine. Being in a herd sounds safe to me. Of course I think i'd be up to the challenge. But what do you have to offer. That other stallions couldnt Sir." I smirked again. I wanted him to work hard to win my affection. I wanted him to work hard for the passion and love i was willing to give him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 am

So she was going to play hard to get was she? Fine then he could win that game easily

Well for one thing I have land and no other stallions do besides diablo the devil he is the most hrrid thing here any ways but thta isnt really what i have to offer he smiled I'm brave passionate and kind and I ill love my mate forever as long as they feel the same way and he trailed off
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:57 am

i smirked. Things i have heard before. " Passionate huh ? I smirked. and wondered what he would be like if another stallion was here. I walked up to him and walked past him watching him. I stood next to him my head by his rump. I dropped my head and nibbled at a couple of blades of grass. I flicked my tail. I smirked. teasing him..
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 am

he smiled and looked away rolling his eyes when she didnt look she is beautiful but not worth being made a fool for, well anyway if your not interested im gonna go now he said you can play my game now he thought
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 am

I snorted and thought hes trying to play my game.. I smirked and trotted around to his front. " Oh sir. I wouldnt do that If i was you... i might go and find the big bad diablo. " I smirked and swung my quarters on him with my rear facing him i flipped my tail and let out a sweet scent which drove all stallions crazy. I smirked and looked back him.. " wheres you passion stud.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 am

Oh you will get captured he told her he controled his natural instincts but if you desire him he is ruler of lake of despair then he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 am

I looked at him.. I was offering him something most stallions couldnt resist.. I laugh at what he is syaing " I was only teasing.. i flick my tail and batter my eyelids..
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 am

this isnt the place anyways reffering to what she was wanting (gtg i will be bak in a couple hours Smile )
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 am

I snorted,I just wanted him to touch me i turned around and looked at him. and touch his muzzle. and nudged him.

( ok and yes i know.)
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 am

he sighed you are a unique mare on minute you play hard to get next you are loving up to me
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:30 am

I snorted " Dont you like what you seethen I guess Ill have to leave I snorted and flicked my head
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 am

he sighed you dont have to he told her
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 am

I was about to walk off buti stopped. " SO you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 am

well yes if you put it that way but I dont just want you to breed and if thats all you want then you have the wrong stallion
Back to top Go down
Inner_Beauty_Herself

Inner_Beauty_Herself

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 am

I pinned my ears back and learch at him. " I do not just want to breed with you who do you think i am " I snorted and stamped my right hoof " I just wanted to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..   Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Foriegn Lands.. Is this the place for me..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next